Join us for our First Chillin’ for Cheetah Coney Island Plunge!
The Chillin’ for Cheetah plunge will take place alongside the famous Polar Bear Plunge at 1pm sharp at the world renowned Coney Island Beach.
All swimmers should meet at W10 Street and the Boardwalk.
All proceeds from the plunge will go directly to the Cheetah Conservation Fund to help cheetah in its natural habitat and aid CCF in its effort to end the illegal pet trade of wild cheetah.
Info about the Plunge:
- No fee to participate but we encourage donations & fundraising for your plunge! Join the team to plunger or support one of our brave swimmers Team Chilling for Cheetah
- Registration starts at 10am, recommend that all plungers arrive no later than noon.
- Registration is at W10 Street and the Boardwalk.
- We recommend bringing old sneakers or surf boots for your plunge!
Bring warm clothes, surf boots or old sneakers, towels and definitely bring your camera! The NYC Parks Department provides changing facilities on the Boardwalk.
** Please note that children under 18 years old must register the day of the event and have their parent or guardian present to sign the waiver.
Please visit the www.polarbearclub.org website for directions.
We will be giving away cheetah merchandise as a thank you for braving the chilly waters of the Atlantic! All items must be picked-up the day of the Plunge between 10am & noon.
Only one premium per donor/registrant:
- If you raise $25, you will receive a CCF sticker and button.
- If you raise $50, you will receive a CCF T-shirt and a sticker.
- If you raise >$100, you will receive a plush cheetah and a sticker.
Join or support the team https://www.justgiving.com/team/chillingforcheetah
Not interested in swimming? No problem! Come out and support CCF while cheering on the brave swimmers!
Special edition Chillin’s for Cheetah T-shirt will be for sale at the event