Jeremy, a Cheetah Ambassador now living in Vancouver, has a flair for art. As a young entrepreneur, he helps to raise awareness and funds to save the cheetah in the wild by making and selling greeting cards. To date, he has raised over $25,000 for Cheetah Conservation Fund through his efforts in Vancouver and previously in the UK.
There are several ways to support Jeremy’s efforts:
- Visit the local shops in Vancouver that have kindly provided him space on their counters to showcase his boxes of cards:
- The Sellution: 3604 Main Street, Vancouver, BC V5V 3N5
- Pittie Coffee: 3702 Main Street, Vancouver, BC V5V 3N7
- Pay online through Cards 4 Charities
- Donate directly to Cheetah Conservation Fund Canada, noting “In support of Jeremy’s work to save the cheetah” in the comments section.
Cards are $3 each (minimum).
Below are more samples of his wonderful greeting cards.
Stay up-to-date...with the activities of Cheetah Conservation Fund in Canada, Namibia and Somaliland. We send semi-annual newsletters and info about special events and initiatives. We do not share your email address with any other organization.
CCF Young Conservationist of the Year
Jeremy was named one of CCF Young Conservationists of the Year during CCF’s Fall Tour event in recognition for his greeting card fundraisers. Part of his award was a 3D Cheetah Paper Model manufactured by Papercraft World, a supporter for our charity.
Watch Global News @ 6 BC from Nov 3/2021:
If you can help Jeremy distribute more cards in order to help raise funds for cheetah conservation, please send us an email at Canada@cheetah.org.
September 9, 2022Young Entrepreneurs Create Art That Benefits Cheetahs
September 29, 2021Name The Puppy Contest