Canadian Kids & Youth Are Helping Save the Cheetah
Our Cheetah Champions, as we call them, are some of the cheetahs’ most passionate supporters. From lemonade stands to school projects, conservation studies to internships, youth across Canada are raising funds, spreading awareness, and learning conservation techniques in order to create a future for cheetahs.
Youth Mask Template
2. Cut out eye holes on dotted line
3. Make a small hole in the suggested area on each sides to attach string
4. Apply adhesive to the lighter areas marked “glue”
6. Fold ears forward.
5. Bring the spilt sides together, putting the lighter “glue” colour underneath creating a 3D effect!
7. Fold hair tuft forward and attach lighter side to under the mask on top of head.
Adult Mask Template
Download our 17 page colouring book
Kids will learn a lot about Africa, cheetahs, and many other animals as they colour in this booklet.