Safari Namibia: Cheetahs and Beyond Group Trip
Aug 18 - 30, 2023
- Location: Namibia
- Venue: Mango African Safaris and CCF's Research and Education Centre
Join a CCF Staff Member with Mango African Safaris for 13 days from August 18 – August 30, 2023, in Namibia for a trip to remember!
Many have expressed an interest in visiting Dr. Marker and CCF in Namibia. We listened and have been able to collaborate with Mango African Safaris to build an exciting itinerary. Therefore, we wanted to invite you to join others from the CCF community to join the Cheetah Conservation Fund for a fantastic trip called “Namibia – Cheetahs and Beyond”.
Come experience culture while visiting Namibia and stay in stunning locations, seeing a diverse sampling of Namibia through exclusive hotels, camps, and lodges. Hike the famous dunes of Sossusvlei at sunrise. Explore the river valleys of Damaraland in search of desert-adapted elephants. This trip lands you at Etosha for the height of their wildlife viewing. The finale will finish at CCF for (3) three nights and hopefully see cheetahs that were rehabilitated and released by CCF. The itinerary is incredible!
Want to know what it’s like to see conservation in action at CCF’s Research and Education Centre in Namibia? Read first-hand accounts from some of our visitors.
This all-inclusive trip includes scheduled daily activities, special meals, activities, and more. (Group will include 7 to 13 travelers)
Trip cost includes:
- Escorted by a member of the Cheetah Conservation Fund team
- All accommodations, tours, transfers & meals as listed
- $500 tax-deductible donation to Cheetah Conservation Fund
- Escorted by a private guide
Excluded from the above costs:
- International and regional airfare
- Travel Insurance (quoted separately) to cover cancellation and curtailment, medical, baggage, money, and emergency evacuation home.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, gratuities, baggage handling, excess baggage fees, excess weight fees, communications charges, cost of passport or visa, airport departure taxes and airfares, any sightseeing, beverages/meals not included in the itinerary, and optional activities.
- Accommodations and services booked
- Am Weinberg Hotel Windhoek, Namibia
- Erindi Old Trader’s Lodge Erindi Private Game Reserve, Namibia
- Huab Under Canvas Damaraland, Namibia
- Andersson’s at Ongava Etosha National Park, Namibia
- Mushara Lodge Etosha National Park, Namibia
- Cheetah View Lodge Otjiwarongo, Namibia
Add-on supplemental trips and single rates are additional and can be discussed with Mango African Safaris.
A percentage of this trip is donated to CCF to help support our programs in the field.
If you are interested in joining this trip please contact:
Mango African Safaris