Cheetah Mobile and Cheetah Conservation Fund have partnered on a new campaign to save the cheetah, and we need your help.
One hundred years ago there were 100,000 wild cheetahs, today there’s less than 10,000. Problems like human-wildlife conflict and habitat loss threaten to drive the world’s fastest land mammal to extinction. That’s why we put our message on a video screen in Times Square, New York — the crossroads of the world — to bring attention to this problem and ignite people to action. #SaveTheCheetah…
(Watch the video from the billboard below)
You found this page, and that’s a good start. Now here are some simple ways you can make a big difference for the cheetah.
- Tell your friends and family about the campaign
- Spread the word through social media – #SaveTheCheetah
- Visit our CCF & Cheetah Mobile Facebook pages become a fan
- Buy a T-shirt or a book about the cheetah
- Make a donation to support CCF programs
View our 30 second PSA collaboration with Cheetah Mobile airing July 25th and 26th at the Indianapolis Speedway NASCAR Brickyard Race. For more info: http://cheetah.org/2015/07/cheetahs-at-nascars-brickyard-race-weekend/